This package helps city dwellers unleash their inner wrangler and put the pedal to the metal as they cluck, climb and cycle their way through the most-photographed spot in Colorado, the Maroon Bells. Surrounded by pristine National Forest lands, the Maroon Bells provide an amazing day exploring Maroon Lake and the glacial valley while surrounded by 14,000-foot peaks.
The Hooves & Wheels package includes:
- Three night stay in a two-bedroom condominium based on quad occupancy
- Guided half-day scenic horseback ride alongside the banks of the Maroon Bells with lunch
- Guided half-day downhill bike excursion through the Maroon Valley (snack included)
- $50 credit for lunch on-property at Pepperjacks Café
- The Gant logo’d Kleen Canteen welcome amenity
The Hooves & Wheels package is available June 16-Sept. 30, 2014 and starts at $1,850 plus taxes and resort fees. Package must be booked directly through The Gant via phone at 800-549-0536. Half-day guided excursions are based on availability and will be billed separately. The Gant Concierge will assist guests in securing excursion times and dates.