One thing we love about the west? The ability to roam and easily explore its vast landscapes. We want you to adventure like a local with us with our Boundary Breaker package. Embark on a western sojourn to experience the best of our Rocky Mountain valley and neighboring desert terrain in Moab, UT.
The Boundary Breaker package includes:
- Minimum three-night stay at The Gant
- Signature Gant hat (1 per bedroom)
- Local spirit welcome amenity
- Aspen Adventure – choose from:
- Sunrise SUP: enjoy a three to four hour guided scenic sunrise paddle on a serene nature preserve, river or alpine lake with NOMAD Inc.
- Guided Fly Fishing: experience a half-day guided fishing outing in the Aspen area’s famous ‘Gold Medal’ designated rivers and beautiful local streams wading or floating with the experts at Aspen Outfitting Company
- Moab Adventure – Heli Canyoneering
- In partnership with trusted local outfitter, Nomad Inc., enjoy a day of outdoor excursions with a canyoneering trip to Bluejohn Canyon in Moab, Utah – made famous by the movie “127 Hours”. Led by an expert canyoneering guide, this adventure consists of rappels, tight slot canyons and down climbing for all age levels and abilities. Outside of canyoneering, guests will experience a scenic helicopter ride over Moab via Moab Heli X along with lunch provided during the excursion.
The Boundary Breaker package is customized and priced by party size and length of stay, with each experience being tailored to activity/ability levels.
Call our reservations team at 800-549-0530 or E-mail us to secure your lodging at The Gant. Once your reservation is confirmed, our concierge team will help you book the excursions with our tour partners (billed separately).