Situated at the base of Aspen Mountain on five acres of plush terrain, The Gant offers an idyllic 1,500-sq. ft. rooftop terrace with surrounding mountain views – and a perfect locale for couples seeking a wee wedding experience. Whether eloping or opting for an intimate wedding, The Gant’s Wee Wedding Experiences offers the following:
- 30% off the published room rates for the couple
- A negotiated space available discount for friends and family (based on availability)
- Complimentary room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Champagne and welcome basket upon arrival
- One free night on your yearly anniversary date (two night minimum)
- Ceremony Options:
- Traditional Elopement: Includes ceremony set-up (decorations not included) on the Ute Rooftop Terrace, complimentary bottle of champagne and a meat and cheese tray for 4. Price starting at $2,500 for site rental.
- Intimate Ceremony: Includes ceremony set-up (decorations not included) on the Ute Rooftop Terrace, complimentary champagne toast, meat and cheese tray and bartender for 2 hours. Price starting at $4,000 for site rental (max 20 people).
Additional benefits include:
- 10% off flower arrangements with Mountain Flowers of Aspen
- 25% off photography packages with Robin Proctor Photography
- Special 2021 pricing on décor packages with Bear Aesthetics
Room rates for the Wee Wedding Experiences start as low as $199 per night in a one bedroom standard condominium, excluding taxes and resort fees. Recommended booking is at least 15 days in advance and there is a two night minimum night requirement. Prices for rooms and ceremony space will vary based on availability and season. The Ute Rooftop Terrace is generally open from June through October, weather permitting.
Inquire with our events department about space available discounts for friends and family. Floral, photography and décor arrangements must be booked directly with each vendor. Find information about Colorado marriage and civil union requirements. To begin planning with a group sales associate, call 800-549-0530.