Situated at the base of Aspen Mountain on five acres of plush terrain, The Gant offers a 1,500-sq. ft. rooftop terrace with surrounding mountain views and a perfect spot for couples looking to elope or have a small intimate wedding ceremony. Couples that book the Let’s Get Married in Aspen experience will receive the following:
- 30% off the published room rates for the couple
- A negotiated space available discount for friends and family (based on availability)
- Complimentary room upgrade for the couple (based on availability)
- Champagne and welcome basket upon arrival
- One free night on your yearly anniversary date (two night minimum)
- Ceremony Options:
- Traditional Elopement: Includes ceremony set-up (decorations not included) on the Ute Rooftop Terrace, complimentary bottle of champagne and a meat and cheese tray for 4. Price starting at $2,500 for site rental.
- Intimate Ceremony: Includes ceremony set-up (decorations not included) on the Ute Rooftop Terrace, complimentary champagne toast, meat and cheese tray and bartender for 2 hours. Price starting at $4,000 for site rental (max 20 people).
Additional benefits include:
- 10% off flower arrangements with Mountain Flowers of Aspen
- 25% off photography packages with Robin Proctor Photography
Room rates for the Let’s Get Married in Aspen special start as low as $199 per night in a one bedroom standard condominium, excluding taxes and resort fees. Recommended booking is at least 15 days in advance and there is a two night minimum night requirement. Prices for rooms and ceremony space will vary based on availability and season. The Ute Rooftop Terrace is generally open from June through October, weather permitting.
Inquire with our group sales department about space available discounts for friends and family. Flower and photography arrangements must be booked directly with each vendor. For information about Colorado marriage and civil union requirements, please click here.
Call Now To Book: 1 (800)-549-0530