The Gant is open for business
The Gant Covid-19 Cleanliness Standards
Here at The Gant, the safety, well-being and peace of mind of our associates, guests, owners and community is top priority. We are pleased to share the actions our team is taking to ensure care and cleanliness as you consider your next visit.
Actions The Gant is taking
- Enhanced cleaning standards and signage throughout the property, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, public common areas, and back-of-house employee spaces.
- Superior, locally sourced, cleaning products in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, The Gant recommends social distancing practices and reduced person-to-person contact whenever possible.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, The Gant recommends to those people who are unvaccinated to wear masks in public settings, at events and gatherings, and anywhere they will be around other people.
- The Gant will provide complimentary face coverings upon request.
Worry Free Cancellation
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policies to ease the worry of committing to future travel plans during this time of uncertainty:
Summer (Jun-Oct): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Winter (Nov-Apr): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Holiday (Dec 25-31): Cancel by Nov 1, 2021 to avoid penalty.
Cancellation policies for groups and long-term stays may vary.
For more information about the State of Colorado and Pitkin County’s response plans, please visit:
We want to offer our resort as a safe place to relax and reset. Make The Gant your private playground, with 5 acres of open space and access to miles of pristine hiking trails and the awe of the magnificent Rocky Mountains.
Safe & healthy wishes,