The Gant is open for business
Pitkin County Traveler Responsibility Code
All travelers visiting Pitkin County are required to sign a Traveler Responsibility Code waiver on the county website acknowledging local COVID-19 policies and are encouraged, although not required per CDC travel guidance, to get tested before arrival.
The Gant Covid-19 Cleanliness Standards
Here at The Gant, the safety, well-being and peace of mind of our associates, guests, owners and community is top priority. As such, we have developed The Gant Cares, our COVID-19 Operational Plan. We are pleased to share the detailed actions our team is implementing and strictly enforcing to ensure care and cleanliness as you consider your next visit.
Actions The Gant is taking
- Enhanced cleaning standards and signage throughout the property, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, public common areas, and back-of-house employee spaces.
- Superior, locally sourced, cleaning products in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Social distancing practices and reduced person-to-person contact.
- Colorado Executive Order D 2020 138 requires people in Colorado all individuals over ten (10) years old must wear a face covering over their noses and mouths: When entering or moving within any public indoor space. The Gant will provide complimentary face coverings upon request.
- Access to certain guest amenities such as the pools, hot tubs, fitness center and Pepperjack’s Café will be guided by state and local health guidelines. For up-to-date information regarding hours of operations or access to these amenities, please contact the property directly at 800-549-0530.
Worry Free Cancellation
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policies to ease the worry of committing to future travel plans during this time of uncertainty:
Summer (Jun-Oct): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Winter (Nov-Apr): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Holiday (Dec 25-31): Cancel by Nov 1, 2021 to avoid penalty.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation and our team is closely monitoring state and local mandates to quickly evolve our operational plan to align with the most accurate and timely information. For more information about the State of Colorado and Pitkin County’s response plans, please visit:
Brighter days ahead
If you’re like us, you’re dreaming of brighter days ahead. As the world approaches a new normal, we want to offer our resort as a safe place to relax and reset. Make The Gant your private playground, with 5 acres of open space and access to miles of pristine hiking trails and the awe of the magnificent Rocky Mountains.
Learn more about the actions we’re taking to keep you safe, and it would be our honor to welcome you when the time is right.
Safe & healthy wishes,