The Gant is open for business
Pitkin County Traveler Affidavit
Pitkin County is doing everything possible to provide the safest experience for visitors and locals alike this winter season. That’s why Pitkin County has recently enacted the following travel orders starting on December 14, 2020:
- All travelers staying at least one night in Pitkin County must complete a Travel Affidavit prior to arrival, which affirms a negative COVID-19 test result for any travelers 10 and above, and which has been administered within 72-hours prior to your arrival to Pitkin County
- Be symptom free for 10 days prior to your travel
- Quarantine for 10 days upon arrival if you have not completed a test
If you have additional questions, please call the Pitkin County COVID-19 info line at 970-429-6186.
The Gant Covid-19 Cleanliness Standards
Here at The Gant, the safety, well-being and peace of mind of our associates, guests, owners and community is top priority. As such, we have developed The Gant Cares, our COVID-19 Operational Plan. We are pleased to share the detailed actions our team is implementing and strictly enforcing to ensure care and cleanliness as you consider your next visit.
Actions The Gant is taking
- Enhanced cleaning standards and signage throughout the property, including guest rooms, meeting spaces, public common areas, and back-of-house employee spaces.
- Superior, locally sourced, cleaning products in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Social distancing practices and reduced person-to-person contact.
- Colorado Executive Order D 2020 138 requires people in Colorado all individuals over ten (10) years old must wear a face covering over their noses and mouths: When entering or moving within any public indoor space. The Gant will provide complimentary face coverings upon request.
- Access to certain guest amenities such as the pools, hot tubs, fitness center and Pepperjack’s Café will be guided by state and local health guidelines. For up-to-date information regarding hours of operations or access to these amenities, please contact the property directly at 800-549-0530.
Worry Free Cancellation
We have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policies to ease the worry of committing to future travel plans during this time of uncertainty:
Summer (Jun-Oct): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Winter (Nov-Apr): Cancel up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
Holiday (Dec 25-31): Cancel by Dec 1, 2020 to avoid penalty.
This is a rapidly changing and sensitive situation and our team is closely monitoring state and local mandates to quickly evolve our operational plan to align with the most accurate and timely information. For more information about the State of Colorado and Pitkin County’s response plans, please visit:
Brighter days ahead
If you’re like us, you’re dreaming of brighter days ahead. As the world approaches a new normal, we want to offer our resort as a safe place to relax and reset. Make The Gant your private playground, with 5 acres of open space and access to miles of pristine hiking trails and the awe of the magnificent Rocky Mountains.
Learn more about the actions we’re taking to keep you safe, and it would be our honor to welcome you when the time is right.
Safe & healthy wishes,