Boasting 58 fourteeners, Colorado is home to the largest concentration of mountain peaks exceeding 14,000 feet. Some of the best-known fourteeners include the tallest, Mount Elbert (14,433 feet); Pikes Peak (14,110), which inspired the poem “America the Beautiful”; and Longs Peak (14,255), which resides inside Rocky Mountain National Park. The reward for climbing these peaks? Try it and find out!
The Climb of a Lifetime package includes:
- Three nights accommodations in a one bedroom condominium based on double occupancy
- Guided fourteener Peak climb of Mt. Elbert, Colorado’s highest Peak
- One explorer’s backpack with Kleen Kanteens, Aspen logo’d baseball hats and local trail mix
- Customized fourteener sign to hold at the top of the mountain
- Fourteener Aspen photo frame keepsake
The Climb of a Lifetime package is available seasonally and starts at $1,125 plus taxes and resort fees. Package availability is based on weather conditions and must be booked at least four weeks in advance. Reservations must be booked directly through The Gant via phone at 800-549-0536. Guided excursions are based on availability and will be billed separately. The Gant Concierge will assist guests in securing excursion times and dates.