Resort Press Room
Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone: (970) 920-6088
Read the Latest News from The Gant
The Gant in Aspen offers Five Deals that can Save Guests Between 25-50 Percent Per Night
Colorado Ski Resorts Flourish with Post-Snow Summer Deals
- Several new and renovated restaurants and boutiques are opening their doors in Aspen this summer in addition to non-stop motor coach service to and from Aspen and Denver International Airport and Eagle County Airport.
- The Gant features five summer deals that can be combined to create the ultimate Aspen deal.
- For a complete listing of upcoming events, festivals and activities in Aspen, visit the Aspen Chamber.
ASPEN - June 1, 2009 - Powder-perfect skiing may be what lures travelers to Aspen in the winter, but pocket-perfect deals, activities and festivities is what makes summer the best time to hit the slopes. Nestled at the foot of Aspen Mountain, The Gant Condominiums offers a peaceful enclave within steps of Aspen's majestic mountains, artistic culture, robust history and outdoor playground. Augmenting Aspen's natural allure, several new and renovated restaurants and boutiques will be opening their doors this summer giving travelers one more reason to think ski resorts in the summer. Whether it's a weekend getaway or a week-long vacation, guests can take advantage of The Gant's ‘something for everyone' summer deals, which offer a medley of savings, perks and incentives to explore Aspen and neighboring ski resorts.
Aspen's picturesque landscape not only entices travelers but businesses as well. Fourteen new and renovated dining and nightlife venues will satisfy your hunger and quench your thirst, while seven new boutiques and art galleries will delight with precious trinkets and treasures. For those who prefer being chauffeured versus being a chauffer, Gray Line, a new luxury transportation service from Denver International Airport and Eagle County Airport, will now provide non-stop motor coach service to Aspen. Beyond the new in-town additions, Aspen's epic powder days in winter turn to amazing rafting in spring and summer, downhill skiing becomes life-defining 14er climbs and snowshoe trails pave the way for endless biking and hiking. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. World renowned festivals, concerts and events entertain, while museums and galleries hint at this town's celebrated past. Aspen is truly a small town with a big reputation.
Where to Stay
The Gant manages 140 recently refurbished one to four-bedroom condominiums that range from standard to premiere based on interior design and amenities. Guests at The Gant will enjoy the comforts of at-home conveniences, such as a fully-equipped kitchen, microwave, and private patio/balcony, combined with the guest services of a premier Aspen hotel, including valet parking, bell service, concierge and more. Summer rates for a one-bedroom condominium starting at $145 per night. For questions or to book a reservation, please visit The Gant Condominiums online or call 866.956.6317.
Package: Stars & Stripes
- Buy 3 nights, get the 4th night free (reservation must include an overnight stay on the 4th of July).
Package: 50% off Wednesdays
- Any guest who stays over a Wednesday during the summer gets 50% off Wednesday night (2 night minimum required).
Package: Aspen Summer Pass
- Guests who stay at The Gant two nights or more will receive an Aspen Summer Pass that includes a variety of discounts and perks at local participating establishments, including retail, restaurants and recreation.
Package: 3 for 2 Promotion + 25% off
- Guests can book a three-bedroom condo for the price of a two-bedroom - in addition to a 25 percent add-on discount.
Package: Tour de Colorado
- Guests who book a two-night, summer stay at two or more of the five participating Mountain Destination Hotels & Resorts properties before Sept. 30 will earn a bonus discount. Participating destinations include The Gant, Destination Resorts Vail, Destination Resorts Snowmass and Mountain Lodge at Telluride. (All reservations must be pre-paid prior to travel and discount will be applied to total amount due.)
- Two or more MDHR destinations = $100 discount
- Three or more MDHR destinations = $200 discount
- All five MDHR destinations = $300 discount
Destination Hotels & Resorts
The Gant is one of more than 30 independent, upscale hotels, resorts and conference centers by Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country. To protect and preserve the unique communities in which the company operates, Destination launched Destination Earth, an environmental sustainability program in 2008. New for 2009 is the 582-room Terranea Resort situated on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in southern California. The 102-acre ocean front resort will feature a 25,000-square-foot destination spa, three swimming pools, three restaurants and a Todd Eckenrode-designed par three golf course. In addition to Terranea in the greater Los Angeles area, Destination operates properties in key metropolitan areas and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Palm Springs, Houston and Lake Tahoe. Destination is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises.