We’re excited to share that The Gant will be featured in the fall & winter edition of RockyMountainBride. You can take a sneak peak of the feature below. Thank you to Lisa O’dwyer for the beautiful photography and to the Aspen Wedding Guide for arranging this shoot!
Nestled in a tranquil enclave at the base of Aspen Mountain within walking distance from downtown, The Gant, A Destination Hotel, has compiled a list of the five top reasons why the resort is a facility of choice among current meeting planner clients.
1. Multi-bedroom layouts deliver privacy and savings. The Gant offers a variety of two and three private bedroom condominiums that allow attendees to share one condominium, but still have their own bedroom and bathroom for privacy. It is estimated that companies can save 35-40% when attendees share a condominium versus individual bookings at a hotel.
2. Spacious accommodations out-size hotel rooms. An average hotel room is approximately 300-square-feet. An average condominium unit at The Gant is approximately 900-square-feet. The additional space gives guests a sizable common area ideal for pre- or post-meeting briefings, breakout brainstorming sessions, or simply a comfortably furnished area to relax.
3. Conference center designed with service in mind. Hotels are designed to juggle multiple meetings simultaneously. At The Gant, planners won’t be one of 10, 20 or even 30 meetings running that day; instead, they will be one of two at most or best case scenario – the only meeting in house. As such, planners will enjoy the attentive service, flexible floor plans and buy-out options The Gant’s conference center affords companies.
4. Hybrid design affords comfort and luxury. At The Gant, guests will receive much more than just a room. Guests will check into a spacious condominium that many consider a home away from home. Guests will enjoy the comforts of a spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, private balcony and have access to a medley of resort amenities and services including pools, hot tubs, fitness center, tennis courts, café, shuttle service, pre-arrival meal and grocery deliveries, concierge services and more.
5. All-inclusive Complete Meeting Packages (CMP). The Gant’s experienced conference services team have helped companies with groups of varying sizes host successful meetings in Aspen. There full-service packages have been meticulously designed to address every imaginable detail, but can also be easily modified to meet a planner’s specific needs.