Transportation in Aspen, Colorado
Getting Around this Colorado Ski Town Is Easy
Transportation to and from our Aspen, CO lodging location couldn’t be any easier with shuttle services, taxis, and public transportation. Check out these transportation options that can help make your visit to Aspen, Colorado worry free.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TO ASPEN
- Smiddy Limousine Corporation – The Gant’s preferred shuttle service provides luxury transportation year-round from Denver International Airport, Eagle, Grand Junction and throughout the Roaring Fork Valley. Call (970) 925-7505.
- Colorado Mountain Express – Offers convenient daily airport shuttles and privately chauffeured service year-round from Denver International Airport and Eagle Airport. Call (800) 525-6363.
- Amtrak – Provides service to Glenwood Springs, 40 miles from Aspen. Colorado Mountain Express and High Mountain Taxi provide transportation to and from Glenwood Springs.
GETTING AROUND ASPEN
- Aspen is an intimate ski town – everything is within walking distance.
- Our legendary Gant Van service is available to guests on demand by calling 970-925-5000 or via The Gant App. Service is available to and from the Aspen Airport and to destinations within Aspen city limits.* Hours of operation are from 7 AM -11 PM daily.
- Public bus service is available throughout Aspen.
- Free skier shuttles run between Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass Village every 15 minutes from early morning until late afternoon.
- Taxis are available at any hour.
*Group transfers from the Aspen Airport may not be available. Please check with your group sales manager.