Employment in Aspen, Colorado
View Employment Opportunities at this Ski Resort in Aspen
Aspen, the world-renowned ski resort, is everything it’s cracked up to be, with mining-town character, world-famous shopping, infamous nightlife and four fantastic mountains. When your job in the hospitality industry leads you to become an employee of The Gant, in the winter you will be able to utilize your four-mountain ski pass on the perfectly groomed slopes of Buttermilk, the challenging steeps of Aspen Highlands and Snowmass, and the bumps of Aspen Mountain. In the summer, you’ll enjoy an amazing variety of recreational opportunities in an absolutely gorgeous Rocky Mountain alpine setting.
If you are dedicated to the highest standards of customer service, then you will be pleased to know that The Gant is always looking for employees like you!
The Gant is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Front Desk Agent (full time – seasonal) – View details
- Laundry Attendant (full time) – View Details
- On-call Lead Cook (as needed – seasonal) – View details
- Bellman (full time – seasonal) – View details
- Housekeeper/Room Attendant (full time) – View details
- In Unit Maintenance Engineer (full time) – View details
As a full-time year-round employee at The Gant, your job in the hospitality industry will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Wellness benefit (four-mountain ski pass or health club membership)
- Paid Time Off
- Housing (based on availability)
- Extensive Insurance Benefit Plan
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan, 100% vested
- Pre-Approved Education tuition assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Please visit our Career Concierge for more information and opportunities with the Destination Hotels & Resorts family. Destination Hotels & Resorts is a collection of distinctive, unique, high-quality, independently positioned hotel and resort properties located in some of the world’s most desirable cities and resort destinations.
Destination Hotels & Resorts provides an entrepreneurial environment unique in the hospitality industry and offers exciting career challenges and opportunities for professional growth. Destination Hotels & Resorts’ philosophy is that the market is best served by allowing a hotel’s culture and personality to drive the guest experience. The foundation of our success is our list of core values, which distinguish us as an industry leader and are the keys to our success with clear priorities, an evaluation of opportunities, and exceed the expectations of our guests and clients:
- Integrity – Act with the highest ethical standards, treat others fairly and with respect.
- Empowerment – Empower a diverse group of talented and prepared people.
- Relationships – Nurture lasting relationships with investors, customers and team members.
- Performance – Achieve optimum investment and operating performance.
- Innovation – Focus innovative and continuous improvement of quality assets and services.
- Balance Lives – Consistently work to balance our lives and contribute positively to our communities.
Thank you for your interest in The Gant and we look forward to meeting you!